So today I was nominated for the Sunshine Blogger Award by the lovely Huda. She has a great beauty and lifestyle blog, so go ahead and check it out!
What is the ‘Sunshine Blogger Award’?
It is a nomination given to bloggers by other bloggers. If someone nominates you, it means that you’re one of 11 people whom they find inspiring, and brings sunshine into the lives of your readers.
▪ Thank the blogger who nominated you and place a link back to their blog
▪ Answer the questions the blogger asked you
▪ Nominate bloggers to receive this award and ask them at least 10 new questions
▪ List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or on your site
If you had the chance of a “do-over” in life, what would you do differently and why?
I’m not sure I’d do anything that differently to be honest. Sometimes I wish I could have gone to university but then I wouldn’t be where I am now. I do believe that all things happen for a reason, so I’m grateful of the way my life has turned out. When you put things in perspective, I could have a lot worse, I’m lucky to be where I am now.
What are you most proud of? (Can be a personal achievement or a person, etc. anything you want.)
Um, at the moment, I am most proud of moving out of my mums in with Myles. Everyone kept telling me how I’d never leave my mums house. One person in particular told me that I’d never amount to anything without them and within a short amount of time I’ve only moved onwards and upwards and I’m finally in a happy place.
If you could only keep five possessions, what would they be?
This is insanely difficult.
- My sketchbook
- My love notes and cards from Myles
- Photos of my family
- My favourite books
- My fur throw and blankets because I’m all about that cosy life
Is there a moment in life that defined who you are today? If so, what?
Not that I can think of, getting my first job maybe?
If you won the lottery what would you do?
I would buy a huge plot of land and build Myles and I a lovely house in the middle of nowhere. I’d also build his parents a house and my parents a house in the same land (but not too close, they’d have their own driveways). Adopt lots of dogs and cats and donate a tonne of money to children and animal causes.
What are you most afraid of?
Losing people I love.
What does a perfect day look like to you?
Waking up next to Myles, feeling fully refreshed, realising I’ve lost three stone (omg I wish), going for a breakfast date somewhere cute maybe? A nice country walk somewhere or walking along the beach. Do a bit of shopping, maybe something to do with animals as we’re both animal people. Just not having any worries in the world. Maybe the day after winning the lottery!
What is your pet peeve?
Whistling! Know it alls! People standing too close to me in my ‘bubble’
What is the most expensive thing you’ve broken?
Um, I trashed my first car but not on purpose – I just used to drive too fast and break too hard.
What is the craziest conversation you have ever overheard?
I overheard an old woman once, who told her friend that her granddaughter had found condoms in her underwear draw and proceeded to blow them up and try to make balloon animals. The granddaughter was stood with her by the way boasting at around 7 years old. Also, the women must have been around 75 years old. I’ve never had to hold back a laugh so much in my life!
My Questions For The Nominees
- What do you love most about blogging?
- How long have you been blogging for?
- If you had to have a themed wedding or party, what would the theme be?
- Would you share one of your favorite quotes?
- If you could give a new blogger one piece of advice, what would it be?
- What keeps you motivated?
- What is your dream job and why?
- Are you more of a girly girl or more of a tom boy?
- What’s your favourite thing to do near where you live?
- You meet a genie and are given 3 wishes. What would you wish for?
- What’s your favourite thing to do when you’re not blogging?
I had so much fun doing this award and answering these questions! I hope all my nominees enjoy my questions to you!
As always, thanks for reading!
Follow me on Instagram