I’m so thrilled this week to be writing another post about awards. I have been nominated for the Unique Blogger Award by the lovely Emily. She has an great beauty blog, full of tips and tricks – go check her out!
- Answer all the questions asked by the blogger who nominated you
- Share the link of the blogger who nominated you
- Nominate 8 to 13 bloggers for the same award
- Ask 3 questions
What first impression do you hope you leave people with?
I’d probably have to go with “aw she was nice”, as I often say this about people I meet that I found helpful and kind.
You have $150 dollars (USD, but convert if you don’t use USD :)) to spend anywhere. Where would you spend it and what would you get?
At this moment in time, I would probably spend it on Christmas presents for my friends and family. I love buying gifts for people, especially things I know they will love!
Weirdest run-in you’ve had with someone?
Not exactly a run in, but my Nan and I went to Sheffield on a girls shopping day and usually we go by train so we can have a few cocktails at lunch and go through what we brought on the train back. This particular day we got off the train and saw a mass of security guards and police everywhere, turns out the Queen of England was arriving shortly. I was stood only a few metres from her and she smiled and waved right at me!
- Suppose you were offered a dream holiday/vacation to any destination in the world. Where would you go, and what factors help you to decided where you’d wish to go?
- As it’s almost Christmas – what traditions do you and your family do this time of year?
- If you were invisible for the day, what would you do?
Thank you so much Emily for your nomination! Also, a big thank you to all of you lovely readers for checking in!
Love Charlie x