This is the time of year when lots of people set themselves goals and resolutions for the new year. I have already written my New Years Resolutions post, but I wanted to set a few blog goals for this year too.
Having a blog is good motivation and when I look back on 2017, I feel like I didn’t achieve as much as I could have here on Speedy Gone Charlie. I mean, this blog has only been up for six months now, but I feel like there is always room for improvement. It will be interesting to revisit this post this time next year to see how many goals I have actually achieved!
My Goals Are:
- Attend events that are either specific to bloggers such as the Bloggers Brunch, or that I can create some content from e.g. a product launch event
- Comment on more blog posts written by fellow bloggers
- Work with some brands! I’ve been trying to get connected with a lot at the minute and hopefully one will pull through!
- Reach 600 blog followers (I’m almost at 200!)
- Improve my photography skills and photo editing skills
- Get a funky new layout and possibly go self hosted!
Blogging can be a very daunting task; you need to be a designer, photographer, writer, SEO expert, business person and social media manager all at once. The crazy thing is most of us do it alone! All that being said, my last goal is to not give up, no matter how much I have in my plate!
What are your blog goals for 2018?
Love Charlie x