Today’s post is going to be a little bit different, as I thought I’d have a little fun with Myles by doing the boyfriend tag! I’ve seen these posts flying around a lot recently and thought: well what the heck, why not join in?
For those who don’t know, we briefly went out during sixth form so there might be two answers for some questions. Right person, wrong timing.
I thought it would be interesting to see how well he really knows the person he’s living with. I sent Myles the questions to fill in for me whilst he was doing a night shift, I woke up this morning to the following…
1. Where did we meet?
2. Where was our first date?
– Fireworks at the Rodney (my old local pub the first time we dated)
– IKEA (this time around)
3. What was your first impression of me?
Couldn’t believe my eyes / still couldn’t second time round
(omg how adorable?)
4. When did you meet the family?
Gareth (my stepdad) outside of school, your mum first time I went yours
5. Do I have any weird obsessions, if so… what?
Not weird, but passionate about your fish, blogging and reading
6. How long have we been together?
Over a year
7. Do you have a tradition with your gf/bf?
(Ok so this is stolen from my parents who do the same, it’s basically “cheers” with a drink without saying cheers, we always to do two taps)
8. What was our first road trip?
Blue planet aquarium
(he knew I loved fish – it was two weeks into dating and the first time I met his Dad and Stepmum!)
9. What was the first thing you noticed about me?
Smile, gets me every time
(Could he be any cuter? ♥️)
10. What is my favorite restaurant?
Miller and carter? I think
(to be honest I don’t have a favourite restaurant because I eat depending on my mood – however the steak from this place is incredible and the after eight minty cocktails are delish!)
11. What do we argue about the most?
Dishes not put in the dishwasher
(It’s so simple babe)
12. Who wears the pants in the relationship?
You, I like to tell people I do though
13. If I’m watching TV what am I watching?
(I love this bloody show!)
14. What is one food I don’t like?
15. What drink do I order when we go out to eat?
Diet Cola (ice depends on your mood)
16. What size shoe do I wear?
UK 7 🏑
(Myles calls my legs hockey sticks because they’re so long and I have huge feet)
17. What is my favorite kind of sandwich?
Steak sandwich from The Bulls Head
(Omg open steak sandwich, with onions and tonnes of cheese sauce with sweet potato fries)
18. What is one talent I have?
Singing (yes I’ve heard you)
19. What would I eat every day if I could?
Magnums, Ritz crackers with primula and grapes on top
(Mmmmm go on then)
20. What is my favorite cereal?
(I only like the Aldi ones!)
21. What is my favorite music?
(Actually it’s not… or is it? This also depends on my mood, I love anything that I can sing well too haha)
22. What is my favorite sports team?
Liverpool (who am I kidding) scum
(So I don’t have one…….. I’m not that into sports)
23. What is my eye color?
Like a green blue kind of thing, hard to explain
(I swear they’re just blue?…)
24. Who is my best friend?
Me / Herbie
(Herbie is my male betta – I talk to him all the time and he sits in my hand if it’s in the tank)
25. What is something you do that I wish you didn’t?
Wind you up on purpose
(Yeah no, that’s not fun for me as it usually involves a towel whip, a Nerf gun or wrestling)
26. Where am I from?
(Omg not this again – I’m not posh!)
27. What kind of cake would you bake me on my birthday?
Fish cake (cake with fishes on top, not the breaded fish)
(We were talking about this on Sunday! Although I did mention I wanted a Peter Rabbit cake – but I love fish too!)
28. Do I play any sports?
Running your mouth
(You’re so freakin’ funny!)
29. What can I spend hours doing?
Reading, watching the fish, blogging
(Typical life of an introvert)
30. If I could live anywhere, where would it be?
(I’m not 100% sure that this is right. I would love it, but only if our families moved out there with us)
I am honestly the luckiest girl in the world, this guy is so sweet and caring. He’s my absolute everything ♥️
I hope you all enjoyed this post, why don’t you try The Boyfriend Tag?
Love Charlie x