Yesterday I was nominated for the second time for the Sunshine Blogger Award, this time by the lovely Kristyn over at The Bibliophile Empress. She has a brand new book related blog, so if you like books – go ahead and check it out! I was nominated first time round in October 2017, if you’re interested in the questions asked, click HERE.
What is the ‘Sunshine Blogger Award’?
It is a nomination given to bloggers by other bloggers. If someone nominates you, it means that you’re one of 11 people whom they find inspiring, and brings sunshine into the lives of your readers.
- Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you for the blog post and link back to their blog
- Answer the 11 questions that he blogger asked you
- Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 questions
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or blog
1.) Why did you start your blog?
I started my blog because I love writing and reading. I wanted to create a personal outlet and all of a sudden I was hooked on creating content and being involved in the blogging community.
2.) What is your dream profession? If you already work in it, what is it?
My dream profession… Ok so I love writing and I love animals and travelling. So some kind of exotic animal journalist maybe?
3.) What are your 2018 goals? Have you completed any yet?
4.) What are some hobbies you do?
My hobbies include blogging, reading, keeping tropical fish, sketching and water colour, writing, shopping and spending time with my other half Myles and our families.
5.) What is your favorite candy?
Erm… I love Belgian chocolate seashells and Malteasers the most I think
6.) What is your favorite book?
Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen and The Complete Harry Potter Book Series by J.K. Rowling.
7.) Who is your favorite author?
I don’t really have a favourite author, there’s a huge range of books I like to read by a huge range of authors!
8.) What is a show that you have loved so much that you binge watched it?
F.R.I.E.N.D.S and The Goldbergs – could watch either of these all day long.
9.) What is a movie that scared the heck out of you? Has there been one?
Anything that is the slightest big jumpy, I can’t stand horror movies or being jumped out on. I remember going to the cinema to see The Life Of Pi and when the tiger jumped from the boat I practically fell out of my seat it made me jump so much. It’s not even a scary film!
10.) What are some of your biggest fears?
- Losing the people I love or watching them suffer
- Anything that makes me jump
- Going up ladders
- Not being able to have children
11.) What are some problems or obstacles that you’ve faced with your blog? What are you hoping to achieve with your blog?
Erm… I’m not sure about any obstacles or problems other than the domain name I wanted to originally use being taken. I am hoping to achieve 500 followers by the end of the year where I will be hosting a giveaway!
- Lashes, Love and Lifestyle
- My Lifestyle Fix
If you have already been nominated, go ahead and link me to your post with your original questions. I’d love to read them anyway!
Questions For My Nominees:
- How would you describe your blogging style?
- How much time do you spend blogging?
- What is your go-to coffee shop order?
- What was the last book you read and would you recommend it?
- What is your party trick?
- What is set as your wallpaper on your phone/laptop?
- What are your favourite type of blog posts to read?
- What are your three top favourite stores to shop in?
- Do you prefer to read a book or watch a movie? – Why?
- What camera do you use to take photos with for your blog posts?
- If you could do anything for one day, what would it be?
Thank so much again to Kristyn for nominating me and to all of my readers, you all are amazing!
See you next time,
Love Charlie x