Ever since Too Faced announced the new Sweet Peach palette, I knew I’d have to have it. I’m a pretty big fan of Too Faced products, the packaging is absolutely beautiful, the quality is great and they’re just a pleasure to use. Not to mention I’m a sucker for all things peachy!
Over the years I’ve actually become a bit of a hoarder when it comes to eye shadow palettes, so naturally, this is what I asked for my birthday! I have been using and loving it non-stop ever since receiving it and thought I’d share my views with you all.
As expected, every aspect of this peachy eye shadow palette is damn right gorgeous, and of course the packaging is super adorable. You can’t deny how pretty it is!
The shadows are set in a sturdy metal tin, just like in their Chocolate Bar palettes. It has a beautiful peach-to-pink ombre effect and embossed with cute little peaches on top.
Inside the palette, there are 18 different eye shadows to choose from with different finishes including matte and shimmers, along with a useful mirror.
If you didn’t already know, they are actually scented like freakin’ peaches too! My fave! 🍑 I’m pretty sure that just that fact alone sold this product for me, that’s before I’d even seen the damn thing!
The shadows are well pigmented and are easy to build and blend. They last on my eye lids all day without creasing or fading, even without a primer! I’ve actually swatched each colour to give you a better idea on the shades.
Firstly, the lighter shades on the left hand side of the palette:
- White Peach – a slightly off-white tone with a satin finish (makes a great brow bone or inner corner highlight)
- Nectar – a pale yellow gold with a pearl finish
- Peaches ‘n Cream – a peachy beige colour with matte finish
- Luscious – a metallic silver/rosey shimmer
- Cobbler – a shimmery satin rosey bronze
- Georgia – the perfect light peachy pink
- Just Peachy – pink with a golden shimmer tone to it
- Candied Peach – a gorgeous peach shade tiny pink sparkly glitter
- Caramelized – a darker bronze shimmer
The right hand side of the palette consists of deeper, darker colours. Great for creating depth and those fab going out, night time looks!
- Bless Her Heart – olive green with a slightly golden shimmery finish
- Bellini – a peachy pink with golden shimmer
- Puree – a warm medium matte brown with orange undertones
- Tempting – very deep black/green with a very subtle golden shimmer
- Peach Pit – a deep shimmery brown/purple colour
- Summer Yum – a deep matte terracotta
- Charmed, I’m Sure – a cool toned chocolate brown
- Delectable – a deep purple with matte finish
- Talk Derby To Me – a gorgeous dark purple/blue/black with lots of silvery purple sparkle
Overall, I am absolutely in love with this adorable peachy palette. The shadows all feel so soft and smooth, making them incredibly easy to use. Not to mention, they are all high quality, highly pigmented and long lasting.
So if you’re looking for a good quality eye shadow palette, with a great range of colours for day or night, then I definitely recommend this Sweet Peach palette. I’ve been using it non-stop since my birthday, those peachy colours really make my blue eyes pop!
What is your opinion on the Too Faced Sweet Peach palette? Love it like me? Let me know in the comments below!
Love Charlie x