Hey there lovelies,
I have recently been nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award! This is actually the third time I’ve been nominated, I feel so lucky! So thank you to the lovely Sasha over at Changing The Sails, make sure to go check out her page!
For those that don’t already know, The Versatile Blogger Award is given to bloggers who “display uniqueness and love for what they do through quality writing on throughout their blog.” It’s basically like a virtual high five or hug being like hey – good job – keep it up! It is given from bloggers to other bloggers, to celebrate diverse subjects and applaud creative writing.
I really enjoy doing these sort of posts as it’s kind of like motivation to carry on what you’re doing. Plus, I love all the engagement these types of posts bring up, I always find it nice to get to know the people you follow that little bit better.
- If you are nominated, congratulations! You have been awarded the Versatile Blogger Award.
- Thank the person who gave you the award and include a link to their blog.
- Select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly and nominate them for the Versatile Blogger Award. (Or as many as you can!)
- Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
7 Things About Myself
- I used to absolutely hate Christmas, but since having little brothers and being with Myles, I LOVE Christmas. I get way too excited, way too early and always want to get stuck into Christmas related activities. Whether that’s wreath making, festive baking or Christmas markets – if I had the time to do everything, I would!
- I love animals! I mean who doesn’t right? But seriously, I have so much useless information and facts on different species of animals thanks to watching good old David Attenborough shows. There’s not many creatures I don’t find cute or fascinating, my dream is to win the lottery and open up my own conservation wildlife park.
- I am really body conscious and have been for most of my life, there’s not much I like about myself in terms of looks. But since being pregnant, I have tried to embrace it a little more. Even though I have felt absolutely horrendous, and I’m currently puffier than a puffer fish on edge, the human body is amazing when you think about it. I’ve created and carried a whole other human being! That’s something to be proud of! Now I just need to stop asking people “are you sure I look pregnant, not just fat?”.
- I am a hopeless romantic, as I’m sure I’ve stated on here somewhere before. I love that something as simple as a love note is the cutest thing on the planet, the little things count the most! I live for love and I love just having that emotional connection where you understand everything without saying anything. I’m so lucky too, as with Myles it’s on a whole other level! He could literally just look at me a certain way and I go all gushy and fluttery inside.
- I have lived in the countryside for most of my life, yet for most of my teenage years I was desperate to live in a bustling city, close to everything I loved: shopping and coffee shops. Now I can’t think of anything worse! My dream is to have a cute little Georgian house in the middle of nowhere with lots of land for all my future kids and dogs. Crazy how much you change as you get older. Here’s a few snaps of the countryside we live in and around:
- I love series that are about things like murders, prisoners and psychopaths. That sounds crazy, but series like NCIS, Dexter, Riviera, Breaking Bad, Prison Break and more recently Killing Eve… they’re all up my street. I think it’s incredible how people’s mind work and how people think, from the baddies perspective and the detectives!
- For saying I’m obsessed with animals – I’m actually allergic to most of them! Including dogs and cats – which I’ve had as pets, hamsters, rabbits, horses and tigers! I’ve played with baby tigers a few times now and they’re definitely my most fave animal of them all!
Fancy reading my other Versatile Blogger Award posts? Find them here:
See you in the next post!
Love Charlie x